FREE ONLINE MATCHING
To date we have placed over 2,000 individuals onto not-for-profit boards through our free matching service, to organisations as diverse as credit unions, local community groups and overseas aid charities.
We have over 3,000 high-calibre candidates registered with Boardmatch, from solicitors, marketing & PR professionals, HR practitioners and senior financial analysts, all looking to contribute their valuable skill-sets to the not-for-profit sector.
- Much needed skills brought onto not-for-profit boards in areas such as Marketing/PR/Finance/Legal.
- Individual gains valuable leadership skills in unique setting and detailed insight into not-for-profit sector.
- Board is refreshed and re-energised with injection of new blood and fresh ideas.
- Increased board diversity.
- Board and individual are exposed to a whole new network of contacts.
Our core objective is building the governance capacity of not-for-profit boards. We have over 1,500 not-for-profits using our services and have placed over 1,600 candidates onto not-for-profit boards.
HOW IT WORKS
- Register and create a profile at www.boardmatchireland.ie/register
- Once registered, organisations and individuals are asked to complete a profile with key information such as skills, interests and experience (for individuals) and mission/objectives, area of service and board description (for organisations).
- The organisation can then upload board member vacancies to the site, once their profile is complete.
- The Boardmatch system works by automatically generating compatible matches based on the information provided in profiles.
- By clicking the ‘Match’ button, individuals and organisations are given a list of compatible matches to make contact with through the site.
- If the organisation and individual feel the fit is right, a match is made!