FREE ONLINE MATCHING
To date we have placed over 2,100 individuals onto not-for-profit boards through our free matching service, to organisations as diverse as credit unions, local community groups and overseas aid charities.
We have over 3,000 high-calibre candidates registered with Boardmatch, from solicitors, marketing & PR professionals, HR practitioners and senior financial analysts, all looking to contribute their valuable skill-sets to the not-for-profit sector.
- Much needed skills brought onto not-for-profit boards in areas such as Marketing/PR/Finance/Legal.
- Individual gains valuable leadership skills in unique setting and detailed insight into not-for-profit sector.
- Board is refreshed and re-energised with injection of new blood and fresh ideas.
- Increased board diversity.
- Board and individual are exposed to a whole new network of contacts.
Our core objective is building the governance capacity of not-for-profit boards. We have over 1,500 not-for-profits using our services and have placed over 2,100 candidates onto not-for-profit boards.
HOW IT WORKS
- Register and create a profile at www.boardmatchireland.ie/register
- Once registered, organisations and individuals are asked to complete a profile with key information such as skills, interests and experience (for individuals) and mission/objectives, area of service and board description (for organisations).
- The organisation can then upload board member vacancies to the site, once their profile is complete.
- The Boardmatch system works by automatically generating compatible matches based on the information provided in profiles.
- By clicking the ‘Match’ button, individuals and organisations are given a list of compatible matches to make contact with through the site.
- If the organisation and individual feel the fit is right, a match is made!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Whilst Boardmatch Ireland will assist users on the website, Boardmatch Ireland strongly advise that all individual candidates and organisations carry out their own due diligence when contacting and proceeding with the other party.
Boardmatch has the right to remove candidates’ information from the website if they are no longer active on the service. If a candidate has not logged in to the Boardmatch platform in 12 months or more, Boardmatch will deactivate the candidate’s profile. If a candidate has not logged in to the Boardmatch platform in in 24 months or more, for data accuracy reasons, Boardmatch will delete the candidate’s details from the website. Boardmatch will keep a record of the date of all data changes and deletions from the database.
Boardmatch also has the right to remove organisations’ board vacancies from the website if we deem the information to be no longer accurate or the organisation ceases communication.
To ensure accuracy and consistency of information, if you wish to DELETE your Boardmatch Profile, please contact the Boardmatch Ireland team at email@example.com. If you wish to change your login details, please contact the Boardmatch Ireland team.