BESPOKE BOARD DIRECTOR TRAINING
Boardmatch provide in-house Board Member Training to boards of organisations who are unable to travel to our annual training days. The full or half day training provides a comprehensive overview of the roles and responsibilities of being a voluntary director across the following main areas:
Topics covered include:
- The roles, responsibilities and liabilities of Voluntary Directors.
- Governance and Management
- Information Needs of Voluntary Directors (board papers etc.)
- Board Recruitment / Succession Planning
- Stakeholder Management
- Relationships with your Chair and CEO
If there is a specific area of governance that you would like us to focus on please let us know and we will be happy to incorporate it into the training. For further information please contact email@example.com or call 016715005.