Are you in need of new skills on your Board?
Perhaps you are looking for someone with financial expertise to assist with your fundraising strategy, or a marketing professional to help boost the profile of your organisation. Boardmatch Ireland offers a Premium Board Search service to not-for-profits in need of additional skills, perfect for organisations constrained by time and resources. Using our expertise in the area of board placement, and extensive database of professionals looking to join boards, we work on a bespoke basis for the organisation to find the right board member for them.
HOW IT WORKS
Organisations who have identified a need for new board members work with a dedicated Boardmatch team member who will:
- Discuss your skills requirements with you and conduct a skills audit if necessary.
- Agree a process.
- Search for a candidate who fits your requirements whilst assessing their level of commitment and interest.
- Inform potential candidates on the work of your organisation and your expectations of them.
- Present you with a shortlist of potential candidates for interview.
- After the process is complete, we will stay in contact to ensure that the placement is progressing well.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Boardmatch currently charge on a sliding scale for this service based on the annual turnover of your organisation.
For further information, please contact the Boardmatch office on
T : 01 671 5005 or email Helen Behan at firstname.lastname@example.org