There are only a limited number of places left for our Board Member Induction Training, which is taking place on the 25th of March in Davys Offices, Dawson St Dublin 2.
This training day provides a comprehensive overview of the role and responsibilities of not-for-profit board members and is tailored towards prospective, new and existing board members looking to strengthen their role on the Board.
Cost: 120 Euro p/p
Location: Davys Offices 49 Dawson St Dublin 2.
Time: 9.30am – 4pm
Main topics will include:
- Role, expectations and liabilities of voluntary Directors
- Governance and management
- Information needed by voluntary Directors
- Board recruitment & stakeholder management
- Relationships with your Chief Executive and Chair
For further information, or to book a place, please contact Eva Gurn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01-671 5005.