Boardmatch will be hosting a Board Member Induction Training day on the 15th of November in Accenture Offices, Dublin 2.
This training day provides a comprehensive overview of the role and responsibilities of not-for-profit board members and is tailored towards prospective, new and existing board members looking to strengthen their role on the Board.
Cost: 120 Euro p/p
Location: Accenture, 1 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour Dublin 2
Time: 9.30am – 4pm
The full-day training is led by Boardmatch CEO Chris White. Chris has extensive experience in the provision of good governance training and has worked nationwide to provide good governance support to not-for-profit organisations.
Main topics will include:
- Role, expectations and liabilities of voluntary Directors
- Governance and management
- Information needed by voluntary Directors
- Board recruitment & stakeholder management
- Relationships with your Chief Executive and Chair
For further information, or to book a place, please contact Eva Gurn at email@example.com or call the office on 01-671 5005.